Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Spanish Fort Alabama
Google Money Tree
2375 East Tropicana Ave Ste 8 Las Vega, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree ,Google Money Tree is a scam. I got taken for $72.21 at the worst time. Las Vega Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

Google Money Tree is taking advantage of people that are looking for ways to make money online and who have lost their jobs. They are just another rip off company.

I called customer service and spoke with "Tommy" who kept telling me I was not paying $72.21 for the CD but for the service. He was condensending and spoke to me like I was an idiot. He would not get a manager on the phone saying they would just tell me the same thing.

I demanded my money back and was told NO, but I had until the 14th to use google money tree. I was given an address for GMT in Nevada and of course there is not phone listing for them.

I can't believe I fell for this, but with the "Google" name attached I figured it was reputable. Google Money Tree is not a part of Google and I am surprised Google has not done anything about this.

Bridget
Spanish Fort, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vega-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-Google-Money-Tree-is-a-scam-I-got-taken-for-7221-at-the-worst-time-416226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree