Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
Google Money Tree
2375 E Tropicana Ave STE 8 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree Google Money Tree snuck over $70 from my checking account, without my authorization Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

It was late, I was working, my brain was fried. I looked at the ad, thought, "Hey, what the heck, I'll check it out."
To make a long story short, it sounded interesting, they had a 100% money back guarantee (yeah right), so I went ahead and ordered the free kit$3.88 for the shipping.
I never received the kit, never received the email, got an annoying call about some "personal coach" crap, and then discovered a $72.21 charge to my checking account.
When I called customer no-service, they pretty much said, "Well, I'm sorry, you're screwed, you didn't read all of the fine print."

I'm so angry with myself now. I'm an intelligent person, but I wasn't thinking. If what they did wasn't illegal, it certainly should be.

Jacob
Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119-6563/Google-Money-Tree-Google-Money-Tree-snuck-over-70-from-my-checking-account-without-my-au-428459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree