Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:King of Prussia Pennsylvania
Google Money Tree
2375 E. Tropicana Ave., Ste.8, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I saw an offer for a Google Money Tree that said something to the effect of working with Google to make spare-time money. You would have to pay $3.88 for the kit. No mention of an additional $72.21 was spelled out at all!!

The ad showed a box with a tree on and said Google Money Tree.

Two days before I received a single CD that was titled "START YOUR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS TODAY". This CD arrived 2 days AFTER the charge was billed to me.

I sent an e-mqail to them that I did not order this and was returning it to them and wanted a refund. Theor e-mail response was to call them at 866-870-4257, which I immediately did!

I got some smart-mouthed kid named TREVOR, I.D. #12032 who told me that he would CANCEL my account. What account?? I told him that I waS RETURNING crappy CD and that I wanted a refund applied to my bank account. He said that he could not do that.

I told him that I wanted to speak to a manager and he said that no one their would give me a refund. I repeated that i wanted my $72.21 back as I had never ordered this, and he laughed at me and said I wouldn't get it!!! Then he said that he was going to hang up on me. I told him that I was going to report him to every office and the Attorney General of Nevada as this was total FRAUD. He did not care what I said. I told him that I was on Social Security Disability and his response was "you're not going to get your money back".

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119-6563/Google-Money-Tree-Google-Tree-PICTURE-SHOWS-ENTIRELY-DIFFERENT-PRODUCT-AND-DOES-NOT-MENTI-407365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree