Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Google Money Tree
2375 E. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree, Rip Off, Las Vegas, NV Got Me for $144.42. It is easy pickens for these crooks. They need to be stopped!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

I too feel victim of this internet scam. I was up late one night and came across their website. It convinced me to spend $3.88 to see what they were selling. As time went by I forgot about the transaction because I hadn't received anything. Low and behold I was going through my bank account balance and saw this charge for $71.21 on 12/29/2008 and was shocked. Who the hell is drawing money out of my checking account? I never authorized this! Further investigation of my account I found another charge for $71.21 on 11/26/2008. I was furious.

I called the number several times without any luck. Vowing not to give up I finally got someone (female) on the line. I asked why they had debited my checking account without my authorization and she told me when I agreed to the $3.88 shipping charge I automatically authorized them to charge my account $71.21 a month. I was breathing fire at this point, I asked to speak to her manager and she refused my request. I am retired and get very little to survive on. This about gave me a heart attack. I do hope someone stops these people before they do cause harm to some innocent consumer.

Gary
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-Rip-Off-Las-Vegas-NV-Got-Me-for-14442-It-is-easy-pickens-for-these-422484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree