Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Sugar Land Texas
Google Money Tree
2375 E. Tropicana Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree there is a hidden $ 72.20 charge in addition to the shipping and handling fee - these are crooks Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I agreed to a charge of approx. $ 3.00 for shipping and handling for a FREE CD about how to make money on Google with Google Moneytree on Dec. 23rd. Today I see on my bank statement that I was charged $ 72.20. I called them at 1-888-760-6767 and spoke to Jenny who said that I would not be charged any further monthly charges (cancellation number is 43087812024) but that she can not refund my $ 72.20 because I had agreed to it - I did not agree to anything . . . . don't even know what moneytree is. She said I had gotten a password - I didn't.

Then I called back and got Adam who said their address is 2375 E. Tropicana in Las Vegas 89119. The name on the ad is Kevin Larsen. Here is the website I got: Confirm shipment of this FREE CD that shows you how to make a fortune using Google.:

I called Money Tree in Las Vegas but they said they are not in any way affiliated with Google's Money Tree and that they have gotten many calls such as mine.

There is a scam going around -

Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-there-is-a-hidden-7220-charge-in-addition-to-the-shipping-and-handlin-408287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree