Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Pt. Orchard Washington
Google Money Tree
www.googlemoneytree.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree I was looking for a way to make money from home. The Google Money Tree access site became available to me via a "search and win" opportunity via Publisher's Clearing House page. Google Money Tree has charged my credit card 3.88 and 7 days later 72.21. Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Google Money Tree was made known to me during a "Search & Win" activity via Publisher's Clearing House site. I am interested in making money from home, and thought $3.88 for S & H for the kit was a no brainer.

I was charged the $3.88 and 7 days later $ 72.21 upon my credit card, this January 09. I have yet to receive the Google Money Tree kit and we are now in February 09. I e-mailed Google Money Tree tonight and am anticipating a positive outcome.

I appreciate everyones' postings on Google Money Tree, of Las Vegas, Nv. They certainly gave me alot to think about!

Pt. Orchard, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Google-Money-Tree-I-was-looking-for-a-way-to-make-money-from-home-The-Google-Money-Tree-a-421543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree