Complaint Review: Google News Submit

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Cindy — Alabama
Google News Submit
Internet USA

Google News Submit I submitted to them a very well done, seo approved press release that they didn't release.They took my money and did absolutely nothing. Their contact page is a joke. No response. Internet

*Author of original report: Update Continued

*Author of original report: They submitted the release after two days.

I submitted a well written, seo approved press release to googlenewssubmit.com, and they did absolutely nothing with it. They did not submit it. I submitted it to them on a Saturday, and on Tuesday, it still hadn't been reviewed by them. Their front page says that there would be a 24 hr waiting period. I got no email, no phone call, nothing to let me know what was going on. No updates what-so-ever. Their contact page is a joke. I emailed them. No response. The "live chat" on the front page? An even bigger joke. I tried to chat with them multiple times and no response. I called the number that I found on the site. It was a google voice number that took me to voicemail. There is no way to communicate with them. I kept track of their twitter page to see the press releases being submitted by them. They seemed to be going around my press release, releasing press releases that barely passed the seo test (as indicated by the yellow dot), but there my release sat (with the green dot) NOT even being reviewed.

I finally sent my press release to the trash with about 30 other releases whom I assume were cases just like mine from people who got tired of waiting.

From my experience, Google news submit is a total scam. I asked for a refund using their contact form, but as you know, I've gotten no response and no refund either.

To give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they only submit press releases from certain compainies. However, I didn't like spending forty dollars to find out that I'm not one of the chosen ones.

Another theory that I have is that some of those press releases are fake releases from fake companies.

I guess I'll never know, because I'll never use their "services" again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-News-Submit/internet/Google-News-Submit-I-submitted-to-them-a-very-well-done-seo-approved-press-release-that-1131514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google News Submit

Update Continued

AUTHOR: Cindy - ()

I just wanted to give you all a more detailed update. I submitted the press release to them on Saturday. It was supposed to be published on Sunday. When it wasn't published, I began trying to contact them on Monday with no response. On Tuesday morning, I asked for a refund with no response. Tuesday night (8pm local time), they published my press release. While I am glad that they published it at all, they kind of  sabotaged my marketing plan for the week by being late. I've found their services to be unpredictable and unreliable. Not being able to talk to someone that you've just given your money to is a drag.

I have yet to see if the results of their "services" will be worth the trouble.

They submitted the release after two days.

AUTHOR: Cindy - ()

I never got a response from them via email etc concerning my refund or an explanation for the delay, but I see that they did manage to send out my press release.