Complaint Review: Google Pro, Fresh Key Words Idea, Iplan Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Monroe Washington
Google Pro, Fresh Key Words Idea, Iplan Financial
224 S Main St Box 218 And 221 Springville, Utah U.S.A.

Google Pro, Fresh Key Words Idea, Iplan Financial In kahoots to steal our money Springville Utah

I saw an add on the Internet about GOOGLE PRO and decided that I would give it a try. I talked to them and was happy to pay for the cd which was under $2. I then talked to another individual about joining his team, he never called me back. I called the company and got my money back and that was the end of that, so it seemed. As I was looking at my credit card statement I noticed tha I had two charges that was from A-1 member. One for 72.96 and the other 10 days later for 38.34. I called the number on the statement and they gave me another number, that number gave me another number until I got a hold of FRESH KEY WORDS IDEA, they told me that they could not do anything for me and that I needed to e-mail support@freshkeywordsidea.com to get my money back. I did just that and they responded with we are sorry that you want to cancel with them and that I would be charged no more. I responded with Thank you and what about the refund. No reply to this day. I then called them back and they said that only the 72.96 was from them and that the other 38.34 was from I PLAN FINANCIAL. Now I have to write a letter to both of these companies to plead my case as I was told on the phone. I also called the google pro phone number and got FRESH KEY WORDS IDEA, they told me that they were not affilated with I PLAN FINANCIAL, but FRESH KEY WORDS IDEA are the ones who told me about I PLAN FINANCIAL. So I wonder if they are leakinf information to other companies who turn around and charge us money for somthing that we have no idea about.

Dgut74
Monroe, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro-Fresh-Key-Words-Idea-Iplan-Financial/Springville-Utah-84663/Google-Pro-Fresh-Key-Words-Idea-Iplan-Financial-In-kahoots-to-steal-our-money-Springvill-457791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro, Fresh Key Words Idea, Iplan Financial

softly