Complaint Review: Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit

• Updated: Sat, October 24, 2009

• Reported By: radroofer — Branson West Missouri USA
Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit
5490 S. Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit I got ripped off but found a way to get some $ back Las Vegas, Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

===========================================

I also got ripped off by "Google Pro" but I found a way to get $25.00 of it back... I contacted my states Attorney General where I was informed that there is a class action suite against the company and they mailed me a check for $25.00. I suggest if you got ripped off as I did, YOU DO THE SAME!

After that I finally opened the CDrom and checked it out, since that I have found that it is more informative than most other Internet marketing schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro-Michelle-Valdez-Google-Pro-Kit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Google-Pro-Michelle-Valdez-Google-Pro-Kit-Michelle-Valdez-Google-Pro-Kit-I-got-ripped-off-514323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit

readily