Complaint Review: Google Pro - Michelle Valdez

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Morris Run Pennsylvania
Google Pro - Michelle Valdez
5940 Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro - Michelle Valdez GooglePro-Michelle Valdez Rip-Off - No Refunds Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

I ordered the GooglePro-a work from home guide-Michelle Valdez on 1-13-09 and was told my account would be charged $72.21/mo seven days after receiving CD. The CD was delivered on 1-20-09 and that was the same day they charged my account the $72.21. Upon notification from the bank on 1-22-09 (overdraft), I called customer service-they DO NOT refund for ANY reason. They even counted Sunday & a holiday as part of the 7 days.

They got an earful from my mouth! I explained my situation (disabled with no income)-NO REFUND. The CD was incompatible with my computer (old) and was told I didn't need the CD as it just explained about the business-NO REFUND. I asked for a manager or supervisor and was told there were none there. I asked for Michelle and I got dead silence. So is she even a real person?

I found nothing useful or anything that interested me on their website. I do not wish to purchase other CD's or infor to work at home. Total cost for nothing $107.09(which had to be borrowed).

Moral of this story - BEWARE of the work at home scams and the one purchase that leads to another purchase which leads to $$$$$$!

Grammy
Morris Run, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro-Michelle-Valdez/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Pro-Michelle-Valdez-GooglePro-Michelle-Valdez-Rip-Off-No-Refunds-Las-Vegas-Neva-422354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro - Michelle Valdez