Complaint Review: Google Pro Money Tree - Michelle Valdez

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Vidalia Louisiana
Google Pro Money Tree - Michelle Valdez
5940 S. Rainbow Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro Money Tree Google Pro Money Tree (Michelle Valdez ) They Lied and took my money with nothing in return !!! 5940 S. Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

My husband order this kit from this company to help you earn money from home. It only said you would be charged $3.88. Well I the (wife) looked at our bank account and noticed we were charged $72.21 pluse the 3.88. Well that day which was two days after he odered it I cancelled it . They told me I could not get my money back but I should get my kit in the mail and Icould use it for one month . Well i never received anything at all .I have called and called them over and over and it always something different they tell me to do and they are sending me this and that. They are a scam and have taken alot of people's money. I did'nt know it was so many people that have been done the same way till I googled Michelle Valdez name and found out how many people that sight has stole from .. I really wish someone would help me and put a end to that sight .. It's just not right and aganist the law. PLEASE HELP !!! INTERNETINITIATIVE.COM DON"T EVER TRUST THAT SIGHT. GOOGLE PRO . All is a SCAM

Jennifer
Vidalia, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro-Money-Tree-Michelle-Valdez/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Pro-Money-Tree-Google-Pro-Money-Tree-Michelle-Valdez-They-Lied-and-took-my-money-426331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro Money Tree - Michelle Valdez