racial

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:American Fork Utah
Google Pro
5940 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro Charged my account a "subscription fee" before I even got the CD to see what the deal was Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

*Consumer Comment: You did click

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

I followed an email link in my gmail and ordered a "free" cd only paying $3.88 for shipping. I had not recieved the disc before I was charged $72.21 on the debit card I had used for the shipping fee.

I called immediately demanding they refund the money and was told I could cancel but there was no efund!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry
American Fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Pro-Charged-my-account-a-subscription-fee-before-I-even-got-the-CD-to-see-what-th-423433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro

You did click

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

You gave them your debit card info and clicked agree or they couldn't have billed you.

FREE CD with only $3.88 shipping there is always a catch. The catch was cancel in 7 days, you didn't cancel in 7 days.

Google Pro is a work from home scam that has nothing to do with the search engine Google.

You should have and should now review http://www.deliciousdownloads.com/z/googlepro/terms.html

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: Terry - (U.S.A.)

I called immediately demanding they refund the money and was told I could cancel but there was no refund!!!!!!!!!!!! At no point did I click on an "Agree to Terms" that had shown me the pending charge and cancel within 7 days information they are holding me to. They won't let you speak to a supervisor and say their "hands are tied" -"there is nothing I can do".

I threatened them with the BBB and my attorney and they said go right ahead. I have my credit union disputing the charge and am contacting my attorney. I do not advise doing business with them and wish I had seen these reports sooner!!! Terry American Fork, Utah