Complaint Review: Google Pro

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Humble Texas
Google Pro
5940 S.rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro Google pro Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I did not order the product because I read all of the information and said I would not use them, but for some reason I was charged 72.21 any way and once I saw the charge I called the number listed on my bank record, they said when the cd come in just send it back to a different address and your money will be sent back to you (My question was how did they get my information when I canceled after I read the fine print). I called and called the money never came into my account, although I change my account number so they could not take money from my account but my bank told me that the money would go back in account if they used the old account number. Now when I call I get an answering machine and it ask me to put in an extension number (this is also a third party company I had talk to in the past).

Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Pro-Google-pro-Las-Vegas-Nevada-470282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro