Complaint Review: Google Pro

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Edwardsville Illinois
Google Pro
5940 Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro free Google plus shipping, $72.21 month no contact by phone, e-mail Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Answered an ad about Google Pro. Free disc for shipping only. Now I find out there is a $72.21 charge on my account every month. I called the customer service phone number and all they can do is cancel the charges. They gave me an address to write to to reach the company-Google Pro.

They company on my credit card has changed from TWO PART Investments LLC to Internet Intitiatives 5. I have never received anything from these people and definitely did not realize that I was getting into a monthly fee of $72.21.

I called 888-657-8585 and they can only cancel they supposed service. I asked to speak to someone and there is no one to talk to.

After doing more reseach they appear to be a scam company. I understand that they use the Google name to give credit to the company.

I will definitely write them a letter, and send it certified mail. Maybe I will get some kind of response.

If anyone has suggestions please contact me.

Ronald
Edwardsville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Pro-free-Google-plus-shipping-7221-month-no-contact-by-phone-e-mail-Las-Vegas-426688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro