Complaint Review: Google Pro

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Google Pro
Rainbow Ave Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro This company that has had so many negative reports has ripped off another disabled person who was searching for a legitimate internet business. Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I was contacted because I was looking for an internet based business that I as a physically disabled person could do at home with my wife who was downsized last March(2008). Instead I was first charged $3.88 shipping and handling for a free information package and then in 7 days again charged (this time without my permission)a debit for $72.21.

I contacted the number for customer service but got nothing but miss service. These people are theives and are fleecing people many like me who can scarcely afford it. I hope something good comes of this complaint but I have my doubts that any government agency will stop them.

Tony the ripped off disabled person
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Google-Pro-This-company-that-has-had-so-many-negative-reports-has-ripped-off-another-disab-422214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro