Complaint Review: Google Profit Club

• Submitted: Sat, January 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: james — Scituate Rhode Island United States of America
Google Profit Club

Google Profit Club Google Online Profit Club, GPC Intenet Scam, Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I got a message from one of my friends on facebook about an online job opportunity. The company is called Google Online Profit Club. However they are in NO WAY affiliated with Google. I figured since it was only $3.95 I'd give it a try. Once logged in the site gave no info on how to get the business started and they didn't return my emails. Then about a week later I got a charge on my card for $74 and if I didn't catch it it would have continued to be taken out monthly for this total scam of a company. I am shocked that I fell for this but I guess it can be a learning experience. I hope my card will refund the money that is being stolen from me. I have since canceled online with the third party company that collects the money for this scam. i have also canceled my Credit Card just to be safe. I wish the Government would spend more time and resources to bust these jerks so they could be brought to jail to be raped which is more than they deserve. I hope they all rot in hell. Thank you and don't be fooled by Google Online Profit Club. This is their number and email join me in harassing them until they are forced to commit suicide. 800-273-0068 Gooru@onlineprofitclub.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Profit-Club/internet/Google-Profit-Club-Google-Online-Profit-Club-GPC-Intenet-Scam-Internet-NOTICE-thi-551672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Profit Club