Complaint Review: Google Profit

• Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Lancaster Other
Google Profit
www.googleprofit.com Internet U.S.A.

Google Profit took out extra payment I didn't sign up for as per several reports made Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

This company did the same rip off procedure as other people have reported. I have notified my credit card company and they will also investigate. I tried to get onto the site to look for contact details and unfortunately the site now comes up with errors. Presumably they realise they have been sussed!!

I have been advised by the credit card company to change my card by reporting it as lost/stolen so that no more monies can be extracted. I suggest other people do this as well. Its a bit of a pain but better in the long run.

..I hope my credit card company will be successful in halting these scammers.

Dot
Lancaster
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Profit/internet/Google-Profit-took-out-extra-payment-I-didnt-sign-up-for-as-per-several-reports-made-Inte-475898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Profit