Complaint Review: Google Profits, Google Profits Insider

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Missouri
Google Profits, Google Profits Insider
10115 E Bell Rd Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Google Proftis, Google Profits Insider, Beware of google profits, googleprofits will rip you off and take your money. 47.50 then 99 Scottsdale Arizona *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

On 5/6/09 I went to this site http://starnix.org/makemoney/ after reading about google profits I decided to give a try. So I click on easy google cash kit and it took me to this site https://goge3lo.secureordersmanager.com/?affiliateid=hdsunggl1 It was only 1.95 so it seemed like a good deal to me. I received the cd and looked it over and realized this was not something that appealed to me so I forgot about it.

On 06/06/09 I looked at my account and noticed there was less money n there then I though well good ole google prorits had taken 47.50 out of my account 5/20/09 and were getting ready to take $99 out on the evening of 06/06/09. So I gave them a call at this number 866-995-9812. When I asked for a refund and they said they do not refund money and they put me on hold. I knew I would be there for a while so I hung up and called back. They got a little nasty with me and said they do not give refunds but they will cancel my account. I told them I would do everything in my power to shut them down.

Folks this is not right what this company is doing they believe by putting there terms of service really tiny on there page which actually is on another page that they are getting away with something do not allow it to happen. Maybe we can all come together and file a suit against these guys or something. At the least do what I did and file a complaint with the Arizona Better Business Bureau do it here

When you are done with that go to the Arizona Attorney General here http://www.azag.gov/

Here is the companies info
Google Profits 10115 E Bell Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85260 United States 866-995-9812
googleguru@googleprofitsinsider.com

If we all come together maybe something will be done.

Jmonda
Atlanta, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Profits-Google-Profits-Insider/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Google-Proftis-Google-Profits-Insider-Beware-of-google-profits-googleprofits-will-rip-y-459281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Profits, Google Profits Insider