Complaint Review: Google Profits

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:West Memphis Arkansas
Google Profits
10115 E. Bell Rd Ste 107 #310 Scottsdale,, Arizona U.S.A.

Google Profits I ordered a online service for $1.99. My credit card was charged $1.99 for a disc. Then my card was charged $47.50 for the service. Then my card was charged $99.00 for legal fees. Scottsdale, Arizona

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

They called me and I told them I was no longer interested. Then they made charges to my credit card for $99.00 for legal fees.

All I ordered was a $1.99 disc and then cancelled it. I was told that They would reinburse my account for $47.50. Then I find the other charge of $99.00 for legal fees.

Now when I call thier number all I get is a busy singnal.

I call that a rip off.

Pw
West Memphis, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Profits/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Google-Profits-I-ordered-a-online-service-for-199-My-credit-card-was-charged-199-for-457712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Profits