Complaint Review: Google Profits

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: S — Vineland New Jersey United States of America
Google Profits

Google Profits After receiving my login and password online, something seemed a bit off key... there was no Https during the login... and I never received conformation emails, Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

In or about an hour or 2 after ordering the trial and shortly after I received a login and password into un-secured site. I called my bank and reported the transaction as questionable;

The supervisor advised me to cancel my debit card... and I did before any charges were taken out

After a few weeks went by I went to login into the website out of curiosity using the same login and password and I still had access to this site

So I called the contact number and spoke to an individual who was obliviously not from the USA, and I asked them I asked How was it that I was able to login to this website when no charge was made to my bank card and I received no conformation emails to cancel the trial

And I was told that there is no option to cancel on the internet, so I told them I wanted to cancel and I was given a verification number over the phone and did not receive email verification AGAIN

I just found it to be interesting that the login was still active even though my card was canceled before any transaction went though

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Profits/internet/Google-Profits-After-receiving-my-login-and-password-online-something-seemed-a-bit-off-k-524602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Profits