Complaint Review: Google Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Waterford Michigan
Google Treasure Chest
837 E 9400 S Ste 233 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Google Treasure Chest Please beware of the $1.97 CD Rom Scam, you will be charged more down the line. Sandy Utah

I found a website on working from home. I am usually not so gullible but I am in need of money and unable to work right now. It only costs $1.97 for the CD Rom and another $2.98 for My-Internet-Payday with the promise of a check in 48 hours. I should have known better, please don't make the same mistake. I got the CD Rom it didn't even work so I just put it aside, now I am being charged every month from the account I got the CD on. I called the phone number on it and after at least 20 minutes on the phone of getting a run-a-round they gave me a confirmation number that should have closed the account. I hope so. I asked for my money back and she said that according to them, they never received any money from me, so there was nothing to return. I am out about $70.00 and I guess I will have to learn my lesson from that. Don't give out banking info and nothing comes for a $1.97.

Waterford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Treasure-Chest/Sandy-Utah-84094/Google-Treasure-Chest-Please-beware-of-the-197-CD-Rom-Scam-you-will-be-charged-more-dow-463875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Treasure Chest