• Report: #1119647

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: jim — virginia beach Virginia
Google
, California USA

Google  Fradulent unethical work practices with googles advertising department California

*Consumer Comment: SOME HATE GOOGLE POEM...

Hello buyer be aware.  I was advertising with Google to bring traffic to my website for my business.  Shortly after I started this ad; I got a lot of calls daily asking me to up campain.  I was being pressured by this 350 Billion dollar company to do more with my ads.  Now I'm on unemployment and only have a credit card to pay for this ad.  Shortly after I started this ad and refused to up my spending cause I can't right now; I got another adwords ad added to my account.  I callled customer service to cancel this other ad.  Then after learning that it was added to the one ad that I had; I asked to reverse the charges of this other ad.  I didn't create it and feel I shouldn't have to pay for it.  I am presently disputing this with my credit card.  There customer service is not vey friendly and Google is money hungry.  Here i am trying to get going again and this is another case of the rich holding down the poor.

sincerely

Jim

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google/California/Googlenbsp-Fradulent-unethical-work-practices-with-googles-advertising-department-Califo-1119647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google

SOME HATE GOOGLE POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this site. Just type in 411913 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #411913. The poem currently appears at Consumer Comment #65.