Complaint Review: Google/Raven Media

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Deatsville Alabama
Google/Raven Media
www.googlemoneyprofit.com Internet U.S.A.

Google/ Raven Media Ordered Google money profit Software CD total cost $2.29. Raven media billed my Amex $39.95 for three programs not ordered. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered Google money profit CD, total cost was to be "just 1.29 shipping and $1.00 processing." Raven media for Google charged my credit card $39.95 for three programs not ordered and the charge would have been for a monthly "membership" ad infinitum. I called a ustomer service number and was connected to a woman who kept tying to sell me on the programs and membership. I finally, after some heated words, got her to cancel the order and have my credit card credited for the $39.95 charge. She gave me three confirmation numbers. I will have to wait until next credit card billing to see if I actually received the credit. I always thought that Google was unimpeachable but am convinced they are ALL scammers.

Lee
Deatsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoogleRaven-Media/internet/Google-Raven-Media-Ordered-Google-money-profit-Software-CD-total-cost-229-Raven-media-341592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google/Raven Media

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you placed your order for the CD. Google Money Profit comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website that teaches users how to make money using Google's AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Here you can find both government and private foundation grants. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member's website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of them for themselves before they are billed for them.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". On the same page as that button is the following disclosure:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 1-800-685-2713 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

Lee, I was able to locate your account and have found that your account was canceled and the courtesy refund was processed on your behalf. Please contact customer service at the number listed in the above disclosure if you have any further questions or concerns. There you will find a helpful agent waiting to assist you.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,