Handle

• Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Googletreasurechest.com - Google Profit - Google Money
Internet U.S.A.

Googletreasurechest.com - Google Profit - Google Money Didnt give electronic refund Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Googletreasurechest.com's third party company was supposed to give me an electronic refund for the first month website user fee. After my account wasn't credited I called them back and they said an error had occurred and they corrected it and reissued the refund. Well 10 business days later there was still no refund so I called them back again. I had comformation numbers for both calls and that made no difference. They told me (and my bank) that they had already electronically refunded my money when in fact they didn't. So I asked them for Google treasure chests phone number and they said they didn't have that information, only their street address. So I mailed a complaint letter to them, and lo and behold the letter was returned "return to sender address unknown".So I got scammed out of $72.21.

Dan
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Googletreasurechestcom-Google-Profit-Google-Money/internet/Googletreasurechestcom-Google-Profit-Google-Money-Didnt-give-electronic-refund-Intern-458961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Googletreasurechest.com - Google Profit - Google Money