Complaint Review: Googol Shop

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Consumer — United States of America
Googol Shop

Googol Shop Ripoff, Internet

I too have been a victim of Googol shop. I purchased an item and was not happy with it. I tried to contact Googol Shop but there was no phone number listed. I contacted Amazon and received further information from them. I had to pay for shipping the item back...$15. Once Googol Shop received their item they deducted $7.50 from my original purchase price. So now I have no item and spent $22 for nothing. What a waste of time. Googol Shop's customer service via email is horrible. The return email I received from them was quite obnoxious. I hope that they go out of business! I will continue to voice my opinion on this to Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Googol-Shop/internet/Googol-Shop-Ripoff-Internet-989120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Googol Shop