Complaint Review: Gooping.com Package Forwarder

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: JanielJureza — Muntinlupa Alabama
Gooping.com Package Forwarder
5252 N Edgewood Dr.Suite 275 Provo, UT 84604, 846 Salt Lake, Utah USA

Gooping.com Package Forwarder Turtle-like-service Slow service with no customer service response. Salt Lake Utah

I am from Philippines and ordering to USA Stores are way hard for me since I a lot of stores are not shipping to my country. So a friend of mine introduced me to this site, goopping.com, since she didn't have any problems with her orders being shipped to our country, I registered and trusted her words. I have a lots of orders from Amazon and planning to buy from other stores.

photo 1_zps15f57b14.png

So, in good faith, I have trusted that ill be in good hands and since they have a good marketing strategy and a friend of mine used their services for a petty orders, I have decided to open an account and use their services without trying to search for any reports about how slow and how they handle costumer service matters. [continued below]....

.....

They took ages to ship your package and the way they handle their customer is very unprofessional since I have been sending them multiple messages and they closed it without any response and the last time I sent them a message they replied but that's not what I wanted to know and they closed it. It's very unpolite to close a thread when you have lots of questions running on your mind and yet the'll close it and your conversation with them has been ended.

If im going to rate their service, ill say its one hell of a poor service. I hope my package be sent and they should update their customers when they will ship the packages as we are not psychic to know when they want to send the package as it is not stated on their site.

Well, another lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goopingcom-Package-Forwarder/Salt-Lake-Utah-84606/Goopingcom-Package-Forwarder-Turtle-like-service-Slow-service-with-no-customer-service-r-1062539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gooping.com Package Forwarder