Complaint Review: Gooping.com

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy customer — Singapore Other
Gooping.com

Gooping.com Unreasonably high shipping charges to Singapore, Internet

I am from Singapore and this is my first time using the shipping services from gooping .com. I bought a rather small box of lego, a playmobil tactical vehicle which has a rather bulky box but is very light and 4 other playmobil from Amazon.com. All these toys are pretty light. All these were bought in 3 shipments. When I combined the first 2 shipments which vonsisted of 4 toys, I was charged a total of $80 plus including shipping and handling and after a discount of $5.There was no way you van check how much the shipping will be.I was shocked and emailed gooping about the high shipping charges. I asked them to hold the shipping first and wait for the final batch of toys to arrive.

I requested gooping to repack all my 6 items into 2 different shipments separating  the 2 bigger toys hoping to bring down the shipping cost to Singapore. A staff Maggie replied it will not be cost effective to do that and sent me an invoice of a total of $90.63. This is the breakdown of the shipping cost. I find the shipping to be ridiculous.  I have bought alot of toys from US and never have I paid such high shipping charges. This is a total ripoff Damage/loss protection $2, Shipping $72.64,Handling $9.99 and New box fee $6. Never in the website did they mention anything abt the damage/loss protection , handling nor the new box etc.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goopingcom/internet/Goopingcom-Unreasonably-high-shipping-charges-to-Singapore-Internet-1035012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gooping.com