Complaint Review: Gorayeb Seminars Hypnosis

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Burlingon Washington
Gorayeb Seminars Hypnosis
5 Aspen Drive Randolph, New Jersey U.S.A.

Gorayeb Seminars Hypnosis Sent me to collections. Randolph New Jersey

When attending this seminar, were are told up front, "Our Written Guarantee: Attend this seminar, if it isn't everything we say it is or if you are not comletely satisfied you my have a full refund up to 45 days of your seminar."

At the end of the seminar, I hold them I wanted my checks back that I had paid and would give the pills back. "try it just one week and you will see it does work."

On the 20th of May I sent a copy of the form, for cancelation. I did as it said. Then I sent the pills back on the 25th of May and they were sent out of my town on the 27th of may. The company received then on June 3rd at 11:10 am and they were signed for.

The order was 3 bottles short as my neighbor open up one of each bottle to see them. Of course I didn't expect to get them for free, and told them to take the money for these bottles from the $49.99 cash I paid for the seminair.

Now today June 23, I geat a call where it has been turned into collections.

I had put stop payment on the two check I had written, which cost me $50.00. But I didn't want thme to have any more of my money than they had.

Rosie
Burlingon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorayeb-Seminars-Hypnosis/Randolph-New-Jersey-07869/Gorayeb-Seminars-Hypnosis-Sent-me-to-collections-Randolph-New-Jersey-343350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gorayeb Seminars Hypnosis