Complaint Review: Gorayeb Seminars, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 20, 2011

• Reported By: gaylas1 — Rathdrum Idaho United States of America
Gorayeb Seminars, Inc.
101 Roundhill Dr. Rockaway, New Jersey United States of America

Gorayeb Seminars, Inc. Research before paying these people money Rockaway, New Jersey

Please before giving your money to this company, do your research. My husband and I went to one of these seminars to stop smoking, guaranteed they said or your money back, great I thought, how could I lose.

On a break while in the seminar, I immediately needed a cigarette, so I went outside to smoke one...and after the seminar was over, I was still a smoker. When I asked for my check back from them, they said I would have to wait until it cleared the bank and then they would give me a refund.

Okay, that is crazy and very wrong, I could already guess that I wasn't going to get my money back like promised, so I went to the bank and put a stop to the check. After that, they put it on my CREDIT REPORT! wow, what a rip off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorayeb-Seminars-Inc/Rockaway-New-Jersey-07866/Gorayeb-Seminars-Inc-Research-before-paying-these-people-money-Rockaway-New-Jersey-800164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gorayeb Seminars, Inc.