Complaint Review: Gorayeb Seminars

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Lowell Massachusetts
Gorayeb Seminars
5 Aspen Drive Randolph, New Jersey U.S.A.

Gorayeb Seminars For the $119.98 paid, my daughter & I had to sit thru a sales pitch for over an hour. Randolph New Jersey

For $119.98. my daughter and I experienced a sales pitch of over an hour and a 20 minute hypnosis session. The sales pitch was delivered in a very clear audible voice, but the short hypnosis session was delivered in a whiisper that I could not hear. I believe clients should be paid for enduring a Gorayeb Seminar.

Jill
Lowell, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorayeb-Seminars/Randolph-New-Jersey-07869/Gorayeb-Seminars-For-the-11998-paid-my-daughter-I-had-to-sit-thru-a-sales-pitch-for-341273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gorayeb Seminars