Complaint Review: Gorayeb Seminars

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2004

• Reported By:Rock Springs Wyoming
Gorayeb Seminars
101 Roundhill Drive Rockaway, New Jersey U.S.A.

Gorayeb Seminars Ripoff 110% guarantee reimbursement Rockaway New Jersey

I am writing to let you know that I have contacted the Gorayeb office about reimbursement. They stated that I had to attend two more seminars for the stop smoking program, so I asked them if there was a list of seminars within reasonable distance to possibly attend. They stated that they would get me out some seminar information, to which to this date I have not received anything. My daughter also had attended the losing weight program.

I do still have copies of the newspaper clippings that stated 100% guarantee on the weight loss, and 110% on the quit smoking programs. in these ads it does not state anything about having to attend more than one seminar.

My daughter attended the weight loss 9-20-04, and my husband and I attend the stop smoking on 9-21-04. We did infact buy the vitamins they stated would be very helpful in both seminars.

I would like to contact the Better Business Bureau in that area to report fraudulent ads. As well as to being able to get reimbursed for any unopened vitamins and the cost of the seminars. That is what the newspaper clippings stated.

Josette
Rock Springs, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorayeb-Seminars/Rockaway-New-Jersey-07866/Gorayeb-Seminars-Ripoff-110-guarantee-reimbursement-Rockaway-New-Jersey-118492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gorayeb Seminars