Complaint Review: Gorayeb Seminars,INC

• Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: Connie Martinez — Stockbridge Georgia United States of America
Gorayeb Seminars,INC
5 Aspen Dr. Randolph, New Jersey United States of America

Gorayeb Seminars,INC Paul Butterfield, Pat Giorgio, John Jaco, John Jacobsen, Tobert Liptak, Larry Magenheim, James Meehan, James Needham, Mark Pasnak, Linda Tallon Stop Smoking Randolph, New Jersey

I went to the seminar on Oct 13, 2011, to stop smoking, with high hopes to stop smoking. They advertise guaranteed results with no anxiety or cravings for cigarettes. From the time it was over and I got in my car, all I thought about was smoking. I held off (which was not easy) until the following day and bought some cigarettes about 7 pm the following evening. I did the breathing he suggested and I also spent $300.00 on the vitamins. Now I am out $350.00 and still have the expense of buying cigarettes. I am in the progress of trying to get all or some of my money back, but don't have a lot of hope of that since they have all these conditions to get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorayeb-SeminarsINC/Randolph-New-Jersey-07869/Gorayeb-SeminarsINC-Paul-Butterfield-Pat-Giorgio-John-Jaco-John-Jacobsen-Tobert-Lipta-789312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gorayeb Seminars,INC