Complaint Review: Gordon Brothers Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Gordon Brothers Group
101 Huntington Avenue, 10th Floor Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Gordon Brothers Group BEWARE! Took payment for items then sold to others, no ethics, no responsibility THIEFS Boston Massachusetts

Gordon Brothers representatives are CROOKS. They take payment for items weeks ahead of time and then when you're there to pick it up you find out they sold it to someone else.

They would not give me an invoice or receipt after I paid for the items via phone order. They would not give me an exact count of items when I came to pick them up. They have not reimbursed my money and yet they collected their 10% fee. They want me to drive 30 miles in order to "possibly" get my reimbursement.

They've told me their reps will be "gone" in two days and won't be responsible for unpaid reimbursements. I rented a truck that was twice as large as needed, paid for extra laborers and drove 100 miles to pick up the order which was only 25% remaining.

It took me several hours to track down anyone with the company other than the field reps who had refused to speak with me. Twice I got secretaries and I was treated even more rudely than by the reps. They won't give you anything but a generic email (even the spelling of their names) for contact information and made so many lame/illegal excuses that I have to find a way to spread the word.

BEWARE! Please let me know if you also have been cheated by this company and maybe we can file a joint suit or at least put them out of business!

Anonymous
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordon-Brothers-Group/Boston-Massachusetts/Gordon-Brothers-Group-BEWARE-Took-payment-for-items-then-sold-to-others-no-ethics-no-re-447211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordon Brothers Group