Complaint Review: Gordon Farrington

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Nathan — Other United States of America
Gordon Farrington

Gordon Farrington They keep calling to thinking I am someone else and demanding money. Internet

Gordon Farrington from London who claims to represent and work for this collection company keeps hounding me to pay some sort of debt that was owed back in Janurary of 2004. The problem is, I am not the person they are trying to reach! I have told Gordon Farrington several times that I am not this particular person they are trying to reach and to quit calling me. Gordon Farrington kept insisting that I am indeed this per se person and that I was merely deny who I was to avoid payment. Gordon Farrington calls me all hours during the evening despite my efforts to quell the situation by offering proof I am not person per se!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordon-Farrington/internet/Gordon-Farrington-They-keep-calling-to-thinking-I-am-someone-else-and-demanding-money-In-949565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordon Farrington