Complaint Review: Gordon Marketing

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Agent — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Gordon Marketing
20240 Hague Road Noblesville, Indiana United States of America

Gordon Marketing Benefit Plans of America I am constantly surprised by what Sylvia Gordon gets away with! I hear he belittling her employees by calling the fat, telling them they look like strippers and even threatening to fire people if the Noblesville, Indiana

I cannot believe all the illegal bullying and abuse the Gordon Marketing employees are put through. I was recently in the main office building with a room full of other insurance agents and I could hear Sylvia Gordon telling employees that they were too fat and needed to lose weight if they wanted to remain employed.
The general vibe I get from the employees tells a lot. A few good employees have left over the past year and who can blame them.
I refuse to work with Gordon Marketing anymore because I see the owners bullying employees! I even heard Rebecca Gordon tell the women they had to wear padded bras because their nipples were offending her!
Wow!!! How come no one has turned this company into the EEOC is beyond me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordon-Marketing/Noblesville-Indiana-46062/Gordon-Marketing-Benefit-Plans-of-America-I-am-constantly-surprised-by-what-Sylvia-Gordon-1002421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordon Marketing