Complaint Review: Gordon Marketing

• Reported By: Afraid — Noblesville Indiana United States of America
Gordon Marketing
20236 Hague Road Noblesville, Indiana United States of America

Gordon Marketing Employee abuse Noblesville, Indiana

I am a victim of abuse my Gordon Marketing. I cannot afford to lose my job so I have kept quiet the past two years. I have been called a stripper. I have been told that I need to lose weight and quit smoking. If I had money for a lawyer I would sue the company.

Im not the only employee still dealing with verbal abuse. There are alot of us still working here but being treated badly. I just wish someone would help us. There have been nights I went home after being mistreated by Sylvia and I literally wanted to kill myself because of her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordon-Marketing/Noblesville-Indiana-46062/Gordon-Marketing-Employee-abuse-Noblesville-Indiana-1008873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordon Marketing