• Report: #1011919

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: someone — Glendora California United States of America
Gordon Okamoto
11 st in upland Internet United States of America

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rippoff Report #1011919 / Gordon Okamoto fron IKON Invesment the law firm of VB FRAUD WITH THE GERMAN AND MEXICAN BONDS Internet

Hello to the People I'm here to report Mr Gordon Okamoto

I'm here to report fraud of which I was a victim of Mr. Gordon Okamoto and colleagues, they are an organization of crooks, I was robed by this individual who poses a Mexican and German bonds whos  have no more than historical value and he  exchange for large sums of money he is an artis scamer.

I have a lot  and accurate information from him I know where he lives.

I did  a  report to the FBI I have a lot of evidence to put him in jail if any one wants to help me please contact me to my email or if someone was a victim too also contact me to work together agains  this scammer.

I have hiss SS Number, copy of his DL and passport he is a Hawaian he lives in Upland Ca with his mom and sister.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordon-Okamoto/internet/Gordon-Okamoto-fron-IKON-Invesment-the-law-firm-of-VB-FRAUD-WITH-THE-GERMAN-AND-MEXICAN-1011919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordon Okamoto

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Gordon Okamoto - ()

To All: This is to respond to Ripoff Report #1011919, sent anonymously, (of course). The Accuser claims that "he is a victim of a scam involving German and Historical bonds which have no more than historical value and he exchange for large sums of money he is an artis scammer." etc..

Yes, I too cringed while reading the report as well ! The Anonymous Accuser's sentence structure and misspelled words should already give you an indication of the Anonymous Accuser's lack of credibility.

One of the negative aspects of success is that as one becomes more successful one also becomes a more visible target, as has clearly been demonstrated by those recklessly using this medium to discredit myself and those that I work with in doing this very specialized business.

I welcome your inquiry for the truth. I/ We are 100% transparent and conduct business one way, the right way in truth, integrity, and honor.

As ever with respect,