- Report: #749464
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gorenter.com
Gorenter.com645 E Missouri Ave Suite #270 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
Gorenter.com Closed the account 2 years ago with gorenter, now i am being sued for $2000 and i`m subject to Garnishment action Phoenix, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I had a friend passing by my house to check on it, and this is what he founded....a go-renter customer interested to rent my house staying outside very, very pissed. Why, because go-renter management gave him the key-lock code to go and check my house, BY HIMSELF, but there was no key to enter my property. Why, because earlier or a day before was another customer who came to see my house, BY HIMSELF, and forgot to put the key in the key-lock. I didn't like how the company had send attendants to check my hose by them-self's.....i didn't say nothing... until the very next day when I got a phone call from Go-renter to tell me that the front door lock is broken and they have to change it. Off course i had to pay for that. That's when i got pissed and i told them that i know what happened... The following day they called me to let me know that they fixed the problem.
2. Finally they got someone who was interested in renting my property. Go-renter called me and told me that this guys are old customers of them and they guarantee that they will stay a year minimum. After 3 months i stooped getting checks. I stayed one more month to see what is going to happen. Still no checks, so i called Go-renter. It took me almost a month to finally speak with someone. This is what they said: "The attendants are no longer in the house, they left, we are looking for them because they did not pay the rent for the last 2 months". I asked them who was supposed to tell me that i have no attendants in the house?....The answer: Nobody!! I asked what is going on and they said they will look for new attendants and they will let me know when they find anybody. I stayed almost a year and a half and still no attendants. I decided to end this and i closed my account with go-renter.
3. After 2 years from the day I closed my account with them i got sued for a balance of $2,000. I called them to see what is going on. They said, this $2000 are all kind of fees and taxes that i will have to pay for. Today i got another letter from them which is saying: "the outstanding judgment amount you owe is subject to Garnishment action."
I have 10 days to answer this letter and i don't know what should i do. I am living out of state and if someone can give me an advice I would appreciate it very much. Maybe I will need a lawyer to fix this problem but I need a recommendation. Please HELP!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorentercom/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Gorentercom-Closed-the-account-2-years-ago-with-gorenter-now-i-am-being-sued-for-2000-749464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.