Complaint Review: Goskate.com

Goskate.com
Internet USA

Goskate.com goskate.com Goskate does not pay their instructors, SCAM!  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: RE: Mike in Memphis

I signed up for this company to give skateboard lessons, attempting to show some members of my community how to ride.  This company called me to set up a lesson, and I followed up with that customer.  After giving the lesson, I came to find out that the family paid the company and not myself. I then called the company askling when I would recieve a check for my work, and they said they would send it right away. After calling this company about 10 more times, I never recieved a check for the work I performed. I ended up still giving lessons for this family, but I had them pay me directly intead of paying the company. Instead of paying this company to find you lessons for your children, I recommend finding someone in the local skateboard community to help you out. This company is a HUGE SCAM out to take the money from instructors and customers as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goskatecom/internet/Goskatecom-goskatecom-Goskate-does-not-pay-their-instructors-SCAMnbsp-Internet-1067879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goskate.com

RE: Mike in Memphis

AUTHOR: GoSkate - ()

Hi Mike in Memphis. I see that you've filed several complaints online. Oddly enough, I haven't heard from you and neither have any of my employees here in our payroll department. Can you provide your full name and the ticket number you were assigned to? This information would've been sent to you in a confirmation email if you had been booked for lessons.