Complaint Review: Got Engine Inc. Jacksonville Florida

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: Kwasi — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
Got Engine Inc. Jacksonville Florida
Got Engines Inc, Jacksonville FL. Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Got Engine Inc. Jacksonville Florida Got Engine Inc; Sold me Junk Engine Jacksonville, Florida

I bought a Dodge ECOWAG VAN used engine from Got Engine Inc, Jaksonville Florida on March 14th, 2011. I paid them $950.00. They delivered the engine to a shipper in Providence, RI. I inspected the ingine which was thick plastic wrapped on a pallet. The engine was shipped to Ghana, Africa.  My mechanic called me from Ghana that the engine had a problem and is junk.

First, Got Engine Inc, told me that the engine had 56,000 miles. My mechanic is telling me that the engine had filthy thick engine oil and the engine had travelled over 150,000 miles. Worse of all, the crank shaft had a defect, it is not straight and must be changed to enable the engine to run ok.

I spoke to somebody at Check Engine who told me the Accounts Department would pull out my information and somebody would call me. Nobody ever called me. When I tried to call them, I only get the answer system since I filed the report with them. And nobody had ever returned my phone messages.

I feel being ripped off. The engine they sold me was junk, it had more mileage than they told me and is defected, yet, no one has returned my calls. I wish companies like Got Engine must be put out of business. Got Engine Inc, must refund my money or replace the engine with a good running engine they promised to sell me. Why should such companies be allowed to ripp off people. Plus their atittude does not speak well for America. Do you think my mechanic in Ghana would advice his customers and othe mechanics to buy used engines or vehicle parts from America?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Got-Engine-Inc-Jacksonville-Florida/Jacksonville-Florida-/Got-Engine-Inc-Jacksonville-Florida-Got-Engine-Inc-Sold-me-Junk-Engine-Jacksonville-Fl-785386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Got Engine Inc. Jacksonville Florida