contrary

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: James — Houston Texas United States of America
Got Flyers
13701 SW 88 ST Suite 222D Miami, Florida United States of America

Got Flyers gotflyers.net gotflyers.net DON'T TRUST them RIP OFF KINGS Miami, Florida

"Ordered Business Cards from this site and things went fairly smooth until I received the cards and they were actually someone else's cards. I called the person's number on the cards that they sent me and sure enough they had received my cards as well. About a day later I got an email from the gotflyers saying that there is a mistake with my order. When I called about the mistake they said that I needed to let UPS pick the order up from me and they would do the same for the other person and get me my cards. I told them that we had already agreed on our own that we would ship the cards to each other but that I was still not comfortable with the fact that I am depending on some random person out there to get me my cards.

This is where it got really bad..... I asked what happened if I didn't receive my cards. They said that if I don't receive my cards that I will only get refunded on my shipping charges. I responded that if I didn't receive my cards that I would be expecting
more than just my shipping charges to be refunded. The gotfylers service rep then said and I quote "Really" I said yes really. He said "Don't sit here and demand things from us" at this point I was floored that I was being spoken to like this from a business that I supported. Especially when they know and admit to the fact that this all occured because of their mistake. The gotflyers service rep then hung up on me.

So who knows where my cards are or if I'll ever get them. Keep in mind that I paid for them over 2 weeks ago. I've never been treated this poorly by any company. Let alone a company that knowingly made a mistake with my order. There are plenty of other companies that offer the exact same services as gotflyers like vistaprint and several others. I highly recommend staying away from gotflers and finding another company to do business with. "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Got-Flyers/Miami-Florida-33186/Got-Flyers-gotflyersnet-gotflyersnet-DONT-TRUST-them-RIP-OFF-KINGS-Miami-Florida-900460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Got Flyers