meat

• Reported By: dinise p — arlington Texas
Got Print
7625 San Fernando Rd. Burbank, California 91505 Burbank, California USA

Got Print GOT PRINT DOES NOT HAVE GREAT SERVICES AT ALL!  Burbank California

*Author of original report: They are trying to cover up the turth

*UPDATE Employee: Our Response

iTS VERY UNFAIR PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN JUST TREAT YOU ANYWAY AND YOURE WAITING ON THEM AND WAIT UNTIL TWO WEEKS LATER TO TELL YOU THAT THE TEXT IS TO CLOSE TO THE PAGE WHEN YOU HAVE SPENT 5 HOURS UPDATING THE FILES ALL WEEKEND LONG WE HAVE 1800 DOLLARS TIED UP A ORDER THAT IS WRONG THIS IS HOW GOT PRINT HANDLES BUSINESS? AND THEY THINK BECAUSE YOU CANT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM PERSONALLY THAT THEY CAN JUST JIVE YOU AROUND WE ARE STILL WAITING ON AN ORDER AND THE PRINT DEPARTMENT WONT EVEN SEND US A LINK TO UPDATE

I AM VERY DISAPPOITED! WE HAVE HAD TO PUSH OUR MAGAZINE DATE TO ANOTHER MONTH CANCEL OUR LAUNCH PARTY ADVERTISERS ARE WANTING THEIR MONEY BACK AND ALL THE CATALOG DEPARTMENT IS DOING IS PLAYING GAMES I HAVE EMAIL TO PROVE IT THEN THEY SEND ME A NOTE TODAY IN MY EMAIL SAYING THAT EVERYTHING IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL SO NO ONE WILL KNOW HOW PROFESSIONAL THEY REALLY ARE!!!! ITS WRONG AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT IT! EVERYTIME I CORRECT THE FILES AND SEND IT BACK THEY COME WITH ANOTHER EXCUSS NOT TO PRINT THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL IS THIS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU HIRE?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Got-Print/Burbank-California/Got-Print-GOT-PRINT-DOES-NOT-HAVE-GREAT-SERVICES-AT-ALL-nbspBurbank-California-1052533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Got Print

They are trying to cover up the turth

AUTHOR: denise parker - ()

this is not true! I have the documentation to PROVE what was going the bottom line is that your workers are lazy they didnt even want to call and communicate with me about my order. I have a learning disablity so it made it even harder to understand what they were talking about. At the end of the day the catalog department are heartless and they really dont care about your orders. If they really cared they would of got on the phne and tried to call me they did nothing but took the link away and tried to make me get frustrated and go away. I ltterly had to turn to social media the got print facebook page for someone to help me. STOP TRYING TO SHOVE STUFF UNDDER THE RUG!!! IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR UPSET BECUASE I EXPOSED IT!

Our Response

AUTHOR: GotPrint - ()

Hi Denise,

Unfortunately, I think you have misunderstood, as we did inform you in the very beginning, exactly what was wrong with your files. Your original order that you placed was placed on 5/17/13, which was last Friday, and today is Wednesday, the 22nd. We notified you during that time that your files needed the following adjustments:

Pages 2, 7 - Text too close to the top edge
Pages 7, 8, 23 - file is pixelated
Page 11 - border issue
Pages 12, 19, 20, 21, 22 - black density issue
Page 12 - images need to bleed to the edge
Page 14 - logo is pixelated
Pages 17, 18, 21, 22, 23 - needs bleed

Please note that the CMYK densities of the black color on your file(s) are incorrect. If we print your file as is, the black may not dry completely, and may offset as a result. In Photoshop, please select the eye dropper tool, sample (click on) the black. Then in the tool palette, double-click on the black swatch at the bottom. This will open the color picker window. On the bottom right, the CMYK percentages are listed. Make sure they are C = 60, M = 30, Y = 30, and K = 100, and apply this color to your file.

After this, we sent you a reupload link so that you can send your adjusted files in to us again. HOwever, you asked to cancel the order because you were unable to reupload (you stated the link was expired).

When you placed your new order on the 18th, we got right back to proofing your files, but noticed that almost the same issues still existed. So instead of repeating what issues you had, we informed you once again that your files needed to be fixed still.

Also, you stated that we delayed your project for two weeks, when it hasn't even been one week yet. We have not delayed the project in any manner, please understand that if your files are not meeting print requirements for high-quality printing, we cannot accept them unless you state for us to print as is. We emailed you several times sending you several reupload links so that you can adjust yoru files and send them back in to us.

Of course, this process will delay the project, but please understand this is something we do as a courtesy to the customer, to ensure their final prints are high in quality. We could have simply taken the product and printed it with all the errors in the files, but we do not want you to be unhappy with your product, which is why we take every precaution to inform you that you need to fix your files.

In addition, you stated that our department lied, but this is untrue. Our department told you your files still needed to be fixed - they did not state that you haven't worked on your files. When you reuploaded your files, we noticed that many of the issues still were there, and we simply told you that your files still needed adjustments.

You finally asked us to print as is, and your order is currently in print. I hope that you take the time to read what I have written, as we really have investigated into this matter and taken every precaution to assist you - even from the beginning. I hope that after reading this, you will understand what happened and that we can resolve this matter. Thank you.