Complaint Review: GotPrint.com

• Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By: Mandy — San Antonio Texas United States of America
GotPrint.com
7625 San Fernando Rd. 8B. Burbank, California United States of America

GotPrint.com ripped me off, took my money, gave me wrong product Burbank, California

*UPDATE Employee: Our Response

I ordered business cards from gotprint.com. I paid extra shipping to have them here by a certain date.

When they showed up the front side was correct, but the back side had another company's card on there. I emailed them 4 times before I got a response.

They told me I would have to spend even more money out of my pocket to send back 25 samples of the cards so they could see that I wasn't lying I guess. I sent them pictures of the cards to show that it wasn't the same as I what I ordered.

They said that I still had to send in cards and that they wouldn't pay for me to ship back what they had messed up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GotPrintcom/Burbank-California-/GotPrintcom-ripped-me-off-took-my-money-gave-me-wrong-product-Burbank-California-648226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GotPrint.com

Our Response

AUTHOR: GotPrint - ()

Hello,

This seems very unusual and we would never do such a thing, as we compensate our customers anytime the wrong order is sent to them (which happens rarely, but it does occur once in awhile, as mistakes do happen). If a mistake or misunderstanding was made on our end, we will certainly fix it. Please provide us with your order number so that I can follow up to ensure you are compensated properly.

Thank you.