Complaint Review: Gotec - Adservia

• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 04, 2004

• Reported By:Porter Utah
Gotec - Adservia
GFIlinks.com St George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Adservia rip-off! Credit card scam! St George Utah

This company was issuing a credit card for $5000.00 for a one time processing fee of $219.90 to be deducted from my checking account. I tried to cancel and was informed I could not due to a 48 hour time factor.

This company to confirm its legitimacy told me the tracking number to my bank. I thought at that time that this company was legitimate if they could know such information.

When I received nothing in the mail by the date they specified I went online to search information on them. I found that they are a ripoff company.

I could not stop payment for this transaction with my bank because companies like this use other names than the ones they inform you of. This one is GFI/Gotec Financial of Utah/ Adservia. I will close my checking account with much inconvenience, but they will not rip me off. BEWARE if it sounds to good to be true... it usually is.

Sherry
Porter, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2004 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Adservia/St-George-Utah/Gotec-Financial-Adservia-rip-off-Credit-card-scam-St-George-Utah-90094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec - Adservia