Complaint Review: Gotec Finacial

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2004

• Reported By:shreveport Louisiana
Gotec Finacial
2West St.George Blvd.#5 St.George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Finacial ripoff dishonest scam St.George Utah

*Author of original report: GoTec Financial Utah dishonest scam

I too fell for their scam promising a $5000 credit card. I gave them my bank info before I checked out the company.

Now in light of all the info found on the internet regarding Gotec, I realize the mistake I have made.

I have disputed the transaction with my bank, but at this time I have not yet recieved a credit to my account.

When some one calls promising (something to good to be true)to obtain your banking information, HANG UP!

These companies prey on people with good, bad, or
no credit at all. Don't let them get away with their scams.

Report all fraudulent actions to( www.ifccfbi.gov ), and post your experiences on those issues on this website so that others might avoid the same thing that happened to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2004 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Finacial/StGeorge-Utah-84770/Gotec-Finacial-ripoff-dishonest-scam-StGeorge-Utah-79935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Finacial

GoTec Financial Utah dishonest scam

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Today my account has $219.90 more in it than yesterday,thanks to the help of a bank employee and the dispute letter I filed.

Although I would'nt call mine a success story, it makes me feel better knowing that I still have some ability to control what people do to me.

Don't let these people get away with this scam. Even if they don't get your money, report them for trying.

After all they are not only insulting our intelligence, but blatantly stealing from us as well. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!