Complaint Review: Gotec Financial Inc

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2004

• Reported By:Rolling Meadows Illinois
Gotec Financial Inc
Nationwide U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Inc Its a SCAM. I received a phone call stating it was from Gotec Financial they offered me a credit card w/a $5000 limit and it would cost me $219 Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: "LIARS!!!" OPENING A NEW BANK ACCT. BECAUSE THIS PEOPLE HAS OUR INFO

I received a phone call from a company called Gotec Financial Inc. I was told that for a low fee of $219.00 I would receive a credit card (he mentioned a master card) with a $5000.00 limit. He knew that my credit was less than good, that I could rebuild my credit.
He also stated that I could get cash advances ect..
He wanted to know who my bank was and he wanted my account number and if I needed time to get the money in the bank he would set it up to be taken out in the middle of the month.

He also gave me a web site to go to at "gflinks.com". I went to that web site and there was no information on this company. I began searching by entering the name of the company and I found a company by that name. I don't know if its even a real company.

I would like to say DO NOT give anyone your bank name or account number!! If you think that maybe its for real remember "If it sounds to good to be true it usually is"!! You can always check with the Better Business Bureau first or go online and check to see if there have been any reports of scams!!

Debra
Rolling Meadows, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial-Inc/nationwide/Gotec-Financial-Inc-Its-a-SCAM-I-received-a-phone-call-stating-it-was-from-Gotec-Financia-83367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial Inc

"LIARS!!!" OPENING A NEW BANK ACCT. BECAUSE THIS PEOPLE HAS OUR INFO

AUTHOR: Angelynn - (U.S.A.)

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM GOTEC FINANCIAL,INC. STATING I WAS APPROVED OF A CREDIT CARD W/ A LIMIT OF $5000 AND ADDITIONAL TO THAT, A $5OO EMERGENCY MONEY THAT, THEY WILL DEPOSIT IT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT THE NEXT DAY. AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY THE $500 TILL LATER. AND ASKED FOR A FEE OF $219.90 AND IT WOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT.

I'VE NEVER GOT THE $500 THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT INTO MY BANK ACCT. YES, THEY'RE BUNCH OF BS!

I ALMOST GOT FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY. THEY GAVE ME THEIR WEBSITE TO GO TO. SO I DECIDE TO GO ON. BUT THE WEBSITE THEY HAD GIVEN ME. I COULDN'T GET ANY FURTHER. SO I DECIDE TO DO MORE SEARCHING, SOON TO DISCOVER. THERE WAS ALOT OF COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS COMPANY HERE ON THIS SITE. I WAS TOTALLY SHOCK AND PISSED OFF!

THEY SCAM PEOPLE (AND SELF) FOR MONEY PRETENDING THEY'LL OFFER YOU A CREDIT CARD WITH AN A NOURMOUS AMOUNT LINE CREDIT. WHICH IS ALL BS! AFTER THE SEARCHING I REALIZED I GOT FOOLED BY THIS PEOPLE. I KNEW IT WAS GOOD TO BE TRUE! SO I CALLED MY BANK RIGHT AWAY AND EXPLAIN TO THEM THE SITUATION AND DID A STOP PAYMENTS FOR THIS COMPANY. SO FAR, SO GOOD, THEY HAVE NOT DEDUCTED THE $219.90 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS! I HOPE I OUTSMART THIS F...COMPANY! BEFORE THEY DID ME. AND I WILL BE CLOSING MY BANK ACCT. AND OPENING A NEW BANK ACCT. BECAUSE THIS PEOPLE HAS OUR INFO AND 6 MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD THEY WILL TRY TO GET THE MONEY OUT OF YOURS (MINE) CHECKING ACCT AGAIN. SUGGEST, IF THIS HAPPENDS TO ANYONE AND YOU WANT TO AVOID IT. CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY AND OPEN A NEW ONE. FOR SURE THEY CANNOT NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY.