Complaint Review: Gotec Financial Incor

• Submitted: Wed, June 02, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 02, 2004

• Reported By:leicester North Carolina
Gotec Financial Incor
354 East 600 South Suite 202 St George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Incor ripoff St George Utah

the call came in over the phone stating that they could help rebuild my credit with this 5000 dollar credit card. they said that we had to go to the web site and pick our card out. they gave another number to us on the phone to use but when we went to the web site it couldn't even be found. I am not sure whether or not they have changed the long distance but it was a questioned asked. I did tell them no on that and I do think they didn't change it. This has just happened since the middle of may so maybe we can get our money back. I live here in north carolina and plan on reporting this to all that it needs to be.

Danny
leicester, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2004 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial-Incor/St-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-Incor-ripoff-St-George-Utah-93423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial Incor