Complaint Review: Gotec Financial Incorporated

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Wahiawa Hawaii
Gotec Financial Incorporated
Www.gotecfinancial.com St George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Incorporated ripoff! Credit card scam: they prey on people with poor credit and stole my money. St George Utah

*Consumer Comment: Give me my damn money back!

*Consumer Comment: They are always pulling the phone crap

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: What the Hell!!!

I want everyone who has been ripped off by GOTEC FINANCIAL INC to know that there is a way to get your money back! My cell phone was called numerous times, with offers from this bogus company. They claimed I was eligible for a $2,500.00 limit mastercard or visa, which would increase to $5,000.00 after I used it. The interest rate was 2.9%, and would supposedly never go up.

I asked the man on the phone for his name and representative identification number; he said Richard Gibbons, #2053. He explained that there was a one-time fee of $219.90 which would be deducted from my checking account on Dec. 15, 2003, unless I called customer care to have the date moved to mid-February. This customer care number was 1-800-723-7652. (I was also automatically signed up for a long distance phone service, which I had to cancel to prevent being billed.)

The next day I called to move the date to mid-February like "Richard" explained, but since I live in Hawaii, the office was closed. So the next day I got up at 3am, but when I called Gotec during their "business hours" I was only able to reach a busy signal. Therefore, the money was taken from my account on Dec. 15, which totally screwed me over.

Erin
Wahiawa, Hawaii

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2004 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial-Incorporated/St-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-Incorporated-ripoff-Credit-card-scam-they-prey-on-people-with-poor-credi-83688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial Incorporated

Give me my damn money back!

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

same thing happened to me. they offered me an unsecured credit card and told me that i had to pay a 29.90 dollar fee. i am not going to pay to get a credit card. anyways 219.90 was taken from my acount. i was mad. i wish that someone can help me to get my money back. i could have used that money on the 3 kids that i love and take well care of. i am not a rich person at all. i will do anything to get my money back. somebody help, please.

AUTHOR: Larry M - (U.S.A.)

How did you get your money back, Please post your info below so we will all know,,,

amont if used within 24 hrs. what a rip off.

They are always pulling the phone crap also but I was able to scream above the computer.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What the Hell!!!

AUTHOR: Keelie - (U.S.A.)

I was told I would receive a package in 7-10 workdays and it has now been 2 weeks and I haven't received anything!! I want my money back!! How can I get it back?