Complaint Review: Gotec Financial Incorporated

• Updated: Fri, March 12, 2004

• Reported By:Wahiawa Hawaii
Gotec Financial Incorporated
www.gotecfinancial.com Internet U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Incorporated ripoff! Credit card scam! This bogus company called me and took my money. Rip-off! St George Utah

The last report I filed doesn't appear for some reason. I'm trying again. I want everybody to know that if Gotec Financial Incorporated took your money, there are ways to get it back!

A man named Richard Gibbons called me, offering a $2500 credit limit mastercard or visa.It would increase to $5000 after use, with an interest rate of 2.9%.He claimed it required only a one time payment $219.90 which would be deducted from my checking account Dec 15, but if I needed an extention I could call and move the payment date to mid-February.

The customer care number turned out to be bogus (you just reach a busy signal, no matter how many times you call), and "Richard Gibbons" extention number 2053 was also fake. The money was deducted from my account on Dec 15, which totally screwed me over. I never recieved a package or creditcard from Gotec.

I filed an affidavit with my bank on Jan 1, there are different ways to do it. I chose the option "company debited my account before the authorized date," and before the end of January the money was back in my account.

It is a good idea to file an affidavit, because it goes into the Attorney General's hands, and Gotec doesn't want legal trouble!

Wahiawa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2004 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial-Incorporated/internet/Gotec-Financial-Incorporated-ripoff-Credit-card-scam-This-bogus-company-called-me-and-to-83691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial Incorporated