Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2004

• Reported By:Quincy Florida
Gotec Financial
354 East 600 South Suite 202 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial RIP-OFF They trick you into giving them account info Saint George Utah

*Author of original report: agreed to refund my money After filing the report

I have been trying for a week to get my money back from GoTec for a week now. Leesa the customer service manger will transfer you're call real quick. So her statement of calling her directly is a lie. I have also spoken with Paul, who has supposed to return my call for a week. Leesa says in her rebuttal

1. call and request a refund

2. return product. I have requested a refund, and I have never recieved any product. I hope she reads this then maybe I will get return phone call. I have also went to their web-site and e-mailed no reply. Where do I go from here?

Excellent customer service, someone would have done something by now. Like someone else said they harass you into this. If you say NO on the recording a man comes on to give you a line of sh--. If you hang up on them they continuously call back, even if you don't answer the phone they keep letting it ring. if some one from GoTec see's this would you please return my calls and e-mails.

Cassie
Quincy, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2004 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-RIP-OFF-They-trick-you-into-giving-them-account-info-Saint-George-Utah-80695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial

agreed to refund my money After filing the report

AUTHOR: Cassie - (U.S.A.)

After filing the report this morning. Leesa King, CSM with GoTec Financial returned my phone call. She was very nice and agreed to refund my money. The money is supposed to be back in my account by morning. You will be hearing back from me if not. People need to really pay atttention to what the recordings are saying. I did relisten to the recorded phone call while I was on the phone with Leesa today. They really do not gaurantee a thing. I also was one that set myself up to.